- High Count, multi strain probiotic powder with 250 billion cfu’s/gram. People have been using this formula for autism, small bacteria overgrowth, and histamine issues.
Probiotics and Autism
Some children in the Autism spectrum have high D-Lactate in their system, which can cause some neurological issues. The D-Lactate free probiotic strains will be a safer formula. The majority of Autistic children have gut flora imbalances and toxicities. Since there is a gut-brain relationship, normalizing the gut flora have a direct effect on their cognitive abilities, eye contact, behavior, stool, and agitation.
The D-Lactate Free probiotic powder will also benefit people with Histamine and SIBO issues.
- L. Rhamnosus, Strain LR-32
- L. Salivarius, Strain LS-33
- B. Lactis, Strain BL-04
- B. Bifidum, Strain Bb-06
- B. Infantis, Strain Bi-26
- B. Longum, Strain BL-05
- Histamine reducing strains
- D-Lactate Free probiotic strains
- Very useful for persons with autism and immune-related issues
- Assists mood and neurological conditions
- Helps promote a well-balanced microbiome
- Better absorption of vitamins and nutrients
- Positive influence on intestinal and urogenital flora
- Maintenance of mucosal integrity
- Improvement of immune system
- Anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and anti-allergic activities
- Anti-Candida properties
- Assist in the regulation of inflammatory digestive conditions
- Positive influence on autistic children
- Provides antagonistic environment for pathogens
Start with one adult scoop (0.8 gram, 224 billion cfu’s) of the probiotic powder first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (30 minutes prior to eating). Dissolve the powder in a glass of de-chlorinated water and drink it. Do this ONCE a day only. Stay at this dosage for about 3-5 days.
If you are not happy with the results, raise the dosage to two scoops a day, one in the morning and one at bedtime. After one week go to three scoops a day if you still are not getting the expected results. The highest dosage we recommend is four adult scoops a day. You can always lower the dosage or stop taking probiotics for a few days.
Start with one baby scoop (0.1 gram, 25 billion cfu’s) of the probiotic powder first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Dissolve the powder in a glass of water and drink it. Stay at this dosage for about 3-5 days.
If your child is not getting the expected results raise the dosage to one scoop in the morning and one scoop at bedtime. Stay at this dosage for one week. If you are still not happy with the results go up to 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops at bedtime. You can always lower the dosage or stop taking probiotics for a few days.
Every digestive system is unique like a fingerprint. You need to find the dosage that best suits YOU or your child. It may be one, two, three or even six scoops a day depending on age and the desired result. This gradual increase in dosage is a good way to find the optimum dosage.
This probiotic supplement is temperature stable for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. They have done 2-year temperature stability testing on their probiotics . They overdesign their probiotics so that the loss will not effect the potency indicated on the label. One can travel with this probiotic for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. It is best however to keep probiotics refrigerated for optimum potency.
Custom Probiotics probiotic formulations do NOT contain dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, casein, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, FOS or any Genetically Modified or engineered ingredients.
Below is a table of all the allergens that are NOT present in any of their probiotic formulations.
All Custom Probiotic probiotic powders do not consist of, nor contain, nor is produced from genetically modified organisms according to the definitions of Regulation (EC) 1829/2003 and Regulation (EC) 1830/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003.
This probiotic formulations do NOT contain dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, casein, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, FOS or any Genetically Modified or engineered ingredients.